Tommorow morning our team leaders, Fey and Murray, are taking me out of Albania to Kosovo for the weekend so that I can have a break from my sisters and family life. We also get to see some friends we knew from college which is great
How do I look in burgundy uniform??? Does it clash with my hair!!?????
From now on I am having to limit my computer time as I have lots of homework which means that my parents don’t let me use it for leisure or blogging time. I will continue to plead with them but please don’t be surprised if I only do one post every week.
- I have had twenty likes on my blog,
- I have also joined the football team at school and we have a game next Thursday,
- I have no homework to do!
- I have just had a late dinner of yummy chicken with Mum and Dad
- I am now almost ready for early bed and huge lie-in tomorrow morning as we have late start on fridays!
Although school is fun, when you get a detention it definitely ruins the vibe. I got one today–16th Sept– for not turning in my English homework which is entirely my fault. I have learnt my lesson and will never forget again. 😦 😦 😦
This morning, our drain got blocked and the mains water supply burst. Luckily, the neighbours had the right equipment so pretty soon the drain was fine and the water started draining into the sewer. As I write this I can see that there are some guys outside fixing the mains water which has stopped leaking and is almost back under control.